HiroshimaSunrise

The online portfolio and whimsical ramblings of Robert James Page

Monday Morning

Earlier today I posted my last entry on WP, the sarcasm of which was somewhat lost. Granted however, I was having a bit of an introspective morning, playing guitar, trying to write a song, thinking about this and that, and taking some moody pictures. I'm recycling a snippet of my writing and the photos for this post. Just some little cars made by some foreign African national whose name I don't know, they live on my window cill, and I think they're really awesome.

Three 1


Red



I've analyses in ordered lists,
Of ever girl I've ever met,
And book reports inside my head:
All the cover - faces that I've read.


Yellow


Blue


Three 2


Beard. Beard. Beard.

blog comments powered by Disqus