HiroshimaSunrise

The online portfolio and whimsical ramblings of Robert James Page

Roaring Lion

I bought a relatively cheap bottle of wine last night from a display of new start up, and BEE owned wines. There were a few different ones, but I picked this bottle of Roaring Lion for one reason, and one reason only. The awesome label:


As a child I was always told never to judge a book by its cover, but in the design world it really is the other way around. I'm learning more and more that good covers make up about 50% of a good book!

In this case, it was also actually a rather tasty wine. Definitely worth buying again.


That little red label at the bottom reads: South African Wine, 1659, Celebrating 350 years, which I suppose means SA have been making wine for 350 years.

Well, SA wine, Happy Birthday!
blog comments powered by Disqus