HiroshimaSunrise

The online portfolio and whimsical ramblings of Robert James Page

The Way Politics Should Be

I got a rather interesting e-mail today..

Email-1
Google Wave-0

...Anyway, I'm not usually one to join in on political debates, but this information is so vitally important I felt I needed to convey it to as many people as I possibly could.

What am I talking about?



Heck yeah!

I must say, when I saw this, I wasn't totally convinced it could be real, since I'd never actually heard anything about Aimee Franklin before. We've certainly heard enough from Julius Malema mind you. But, that's her. She's compassionate, morally upstanding, intelligent and productive. She's done a whole bunch of super rad things. But mostly she's a legitimate hottie.

Hell, I'd vote her for president.
blog comments powered by Disqus